The holders of personal data have the right that their data be used for the means they have been acquired and on the behalf the organization guarantee these rights..
The Delegate for Data Protection (DPD) is a new key figure who for public administration as well as some companies is obligatory.
1. Audits. 1. It is carried out with the person responsible of security, the meetings necessary to collect all the information of the company and its procedures:
a. Conciliate the structure of the files which lexdatos knows about with the person responsible of security.
b. Describe the structure of the computer system.
c. Describe the non-computerized structure.
d. Describe the procedures.
e. Identify the users and their responsibilities.
2. Elaboration of the clauses.
3. Elaboration of the contracts with those in charge of treatments if there are any.
4. Elaboration of the Security Document for the company, according to the current legislation.
5. Elaboration of the Confidentiality Contract for the users.
6. Sending the training manual to the users.
7. Advisory and consulting service which will be done during the management of the project.
8. Revision of documentation, together with the responsible of security.
9. Adaptation of the New Regulation.
Extension of the services regarding data protection.
With the application of the new Regulation regarding Data Protection (RGPD), we see ourselves in the necessity of carrying out counselling not only technical in the implementation and execution of the new regulation, but also as your consultant and your DPD see the necessity to carry out a judicial analysis and in your defence case, to completely guarantee both the compliance as well as the necessary adjustments established in the previous analysis which have been carried out.
Offer quality service regarding technical and organizational measures of your organization.
Before inspections and complaints, we offer judicial administrative defence as well as legal in order to defend our client’s rights.
Naturally, the best defence is that our client´s adequately comply with the current regulation.
Visit Caracuel Abogados
Subscríbete a nuestro Newsletter para estar informado de todas las novedades.
If you have any question about our services, please send us this form and we will contact you shortly. You may also call us on working hours.
Calle Pedraza, 12
Phone: +34 952 77 07 12